Enrollment in Waco, TX
To apply, you must be at least 17 years old.
Here at Champions Barber and Beauty Academy, we do not discriminate and will not deny anyone admission based on age, race, sex, creed, color, religion, gender, financial status, veteran status, sexual orientation.
What do I need to do to Enroll?
- Send an application Click here or visit school to fill out in person.
- We will contact you for an admission appointment for more info and tour of our school.
- During final enrollment we will need you to bring the following; Driver’s License and social security card
- Finalize all financial options with admissions director
- Finalize the perfect class schedule for you, day, night class or night class plus Friday’s
- Complete the enrollment contract
- Bring a non-refundable $150 application fee (Cash or Cashier’s check)
- Class A Barber 1000 hours
- Class A Barber Crossover from Cosmetologist 300 Hours
- Barber/Cosmetology Instructor Program 750 hours with less than 1 year experience
- Barber/Cosmetology Instructor Program 500 hours with 1 year experience
Champions Cosmetology Curriculum
- Operators license- 1000 hours
- Class A Barber Operators license Crossover- 300 hours
PART TIME NIGHT CLASS
MONDAY – THURSDAY: 5-9 PM = 16 Hours (Mandatory Theory 8:00pm – 9:00pm)
Distance Education: add 6 hours 22 hrs per week
16hr/Week Approx 5 months
Night Class plus Fridays
MONDAY – THURSDAY: 5-9 PM (Mandatory Theory 8:00 – 9:00pm)
FRIDAY: 9-5 = 23.5 Hours
Distance Education: add 6 hours per week – 29.5 hrs per week
16hr/week Approx 4 Months
Full Time Day Schedule
MONDAY: NO CLASS
TUESDAY – FRIDAY: 9-5 = 30 hours (Mandatory Theory 9am – 10:15 am)
Distance Education: add 6 hours per week – 36 hrs per week
10 weeks Approx 3 Months
We use a Tuition Management Program called TFC for all your financial assistance. No credit or bad credit is ok, everyone is accepted. With a down payment at the start of school and monthly payments TFC will take care of the details so you can focus on your education. TFC Tuition Financing will help establish and strengthen your credit score.